Powered by Blogger.
RSS

WAS IT MASCULINITY?????????

He came close  to me                        
Grabbed me;
Whether I liked it or not

I was debating;
Contemplating;
To set myself free

But,
I could not...
Yeah , Could not
Coz He was so strong
And I was so weak!!!!

Finally, I lay down for a sleep
Something was inside me
I felt;
When he finally breaks through!!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps,
It was the last time I was feeling.

I am hurt
I am bleeding
I am crying out of pain
 Coz He took one thing
That I can never get back

But still,
He is Moaning
Laughing
Moreover having fun
Does he care?
Does it bother him?
No,
He put inside me!!!!!!
Continuously,
Until he was done

Finally, he was satisfied
 He threw me away
And he was gone

But
All things in my world
Are disturbed
Taking my virginity
Was like taking my life
I remember the older me
But I know now
I will never be the same
Jus never
How much I try
I am a living dead
I regret ;
But I know he will never regret
He Simply Won't
 May Be Because
He is a so called a powerful Man!!!!
 

~~ copyright
 Sad - Is - Saw #

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice One ...
I got fresh when I was here in office after stuck situation ....

Post a Comment