Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Do You Really Know Me????????

    Do you really know me? Hmm.. Check it out!!

⦁    The maximum weight I have ever gained is 49. I am jealous of fat people. ;)
⦁    Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!.... it’s my dreamland. Though I want to visit the whole world, I wanna spend my   life in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!
⦁    I am really really really ROMANTIC. (you can infer why I wrote "really" thrice :P )
⦁    I usually take 3 hours to four hours to take a shower. Still, I am reluctant to come outside washroom until my mom shouts at the door!!!!!!!!!
⦁    I can't talk to someone in the cell by simply sitting at a place. I should roam everywhere until the conversation ends.!!!!
⦁    I cry a lot!!! Sometimes  it gives me strength
⦁    Ummm.. I am really weak at starting a conversation. I wonder why I am damn nervous to talk with someone new lol....
⦁    I have never purposed a guy!!!! ;)
⦁    I jus ... jus love rain. (though I prefer spring)
⦁    I have been keeping my daily diary wid me since 2007. Literally, I write everything there!!!So  It makes me furious even someone dare to touch it/  I can seriously hate that person for my life if he/she reads a single word written there!!!
⦁    My frens say I am a good motivator. Lol.. I ask myself Am I? Anyways, I take credit!!!!!!!! I should be if they feel :D
⦁    I really talk less at the first meeting  wid someone. But once I am comfortable then, oh god, no one can stop me. Simply no one. I talk a lot wid people I am comfortable wid.
⦁    I knew how to cook DELICIOUS food  (mark my word “delicious”) after I graduated from my high school. Now cooking has become my hobby.  If you want to have the best noodles of the world then, please visit me.. hehehe
⦁    I have never slept at night during the board exam . Lol..
⦁    I prefer ships over aeroplanes!!! Wao, It feels awesome when I imagine myself at the ship doing the titanic scene. Wohooooooooo... I am there while writing as well.... Can’t wait!!
⦁    I forgive someone very easily. I don’t know it’s my positive or negative aspect. But I do!!
⦁    I hate fish!!!# Jus beacuse I have afraid of its bone!! lol
⦁    I do love dancing.
⦁    I love cricket and Wrestling.(I am not bored with FOOTBALL as well)!!! (Fav bowler: Malinga. Fav Wrestler : Jeff hardy and Triple H )
⦁    I am really close wid my dad. I can even bet that I have the best dad in this whole world!! ( not sounding pretentious though)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's "propose to guy" :) ... Anyways ,your blog is nice. Good poems. Appreciate it!

Post a Comment