Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Your Life Is All About What You Make It !!



I see guys spending week, months trying to make a girl happy.
I see girls waiting endlessly for their guys to call.
Is that all your life is about? To be validated by your lover? Or to make the relationship work?
Instead, why not focus on yourself? – working on your goals, learning something new, being a more positive person and helping others.
That would boost you self esteem far than any lover ever could.
Next time if a guy or girl treats you badly say Thank You!! Say Thank You for reminding me that I need to make myself the focus of my life, not you.

P.S. It was said by one of my favorite writer Chetan Bhagat!!! All were the inspiring words!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment